November 10, 2019

Wedding Gift 2019

by @hqagoncillo
 After all the cons, I managed to finally work on a super belated wedding gift for awesome friends of mine. 😭✨ This might be the biggest poster size I ever worked on so I went all out on the details!🔥Probably what killed me the most would probably be drawing the wedding dress and perhaps finding references of their pets cause surprisingly they don’t have many of them!🤣😵 Anyway, I had a lot of fun working on it and incorporating all the geeky references that they enjoy doing in their lives! 💜 (Just for fun, can you identify all 7 of them? Haha don’t cheat and look at my hashtags!) Anyway, congratulations to the wedded couple and wishing you both the best!✌️Love ya! 

Visit my instagram @hqagoncillo

.
.
.
.
#geekwedding #husky #cats #groom #bride #digitalart #weddinggift #heatheragoncillo #hqa #disney #honeymoon #harrypotter #twitch #twitchstreamer #kingdomhearts #nightmarebeforechristmas #sora #kairi #jackskellington #leagueoflegends #worlds2019 #riotgames #disneycastle #marvel #slytherin #magickingdom #instaart #instartist #weddingdress #geeklife







No comments:

Post a Comment